THE GOOSE'S ACRE RUNNING CLUB'S MISSION IS TO CREATE A CULTURE OF FITNESS, FUN AND PHILANTHROPY THROUGH FREE WEEKLY 5K RUNS HOSTED AT THE GOOSE'S ACRE BISTRO & IRISH PUB IN THE WOODLANDS, TX.
Bring fitness minded individuals together to build a culture of fitness, fun and philanthropy in our community.
The Goose's Acre Running Club meets every Monday night at The Goose's Acre Bistro & Irish Pub in The Woodlands, TX. This free social running club was started in hopes of creating a culture of fitness and fun for our community while raising money for local charities.
Club Benefits Include:
- Complimentary snack buffet after each run (currently suspended due to Covid)
- Happy Hour all night long on Mondays.
- ½ price Fish & Chips on Mondays.
- Access to special Runner's Menu.
- 10 Runs gets you an official GARC Technical T-shirt.
Wear your shirt and get:
- 10% off at Fleet Feet
- Free 10oz draft from our beer sponsor after your run on Monday nights.
The Goose's Acre Running Club is an affiliate of FFP Running Clubs, a Texas Non-Profit Corporation.